Thursday, April 30, 2009

My new hobby!:)

Here is some more photography I did recently in SC and here in Washington! I don't know which ones were my favorites!




















This is one of my favorite I took at the Port Royal Sands beach! Looks like a clorox commercial...hahaha. It was so pretty out. She's such a ham...she posed for every picture.


























They clearly were enjoying this pose! :)



I took this shot at the waterfront park...the Azalea's were gorgeous!





































One I shot in the garden. They were having a good time... When you can get the kids laughing and enjoying the experience...that's when the great shots come easy!










She didn't know I was shooting this photo!










So precious....i might just be a little bias;)


















This is my adorable nephew, who was wonderful to photograph! He got to take a trip to the $ Store and get and ice cream!!! That dollar bribe will get ya lots of great shots!!!! :)

1 comment:

HOPE said...

I LOVE this one of Cam! He is very photogenic isn't he!!

I love these photos..told Carrie I'd do her kids for her..now that you showed me the 'secret'....backgrounds ect. I suppose ICE CREAM does help!...and for us the candy store we had gone in full of your choice! Glad Genevieve liked her paper candy dollars!