Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday Girl coming up!

I thought I'd blog about a conversation I had with my youngest daughter. Her birthday is Sunday and she will be 7! I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said, "I want to get a horse for Haleigh, but I don't know if I'll get that much money!" She loves her big sissie! She finally told me after I repeated the question three times that she would really like a dollhouse...so I will go shopping tonight with hubby to find one...well one to hold her over until Papa is finished with the big dollhouse...the dollhouses of all dollhouses!!! :) My dad is a perfectionist and talented with wood, I'm sure it will be a dollhouse fit for a "princess"!

I asked her where she would like to eat for her birthday. Daddy usually takes them on a date...but since it will be after church, we've decided to go out for a family birthday dinner. She responded by saying, "I want to go to a fancy restaraunt!" I sat pondering what her idea of a fancy restaraunt was, when she matter-a-factly stated that it was the kind that sang Happy Birthday to you!!!! Well, how did I miss that! I chuckled and googled restaraunts in Watertown I thought might sing Happy Birthday to our little princess!

I found that Bob Evans Family restaraunt has a birthday club! So I signed her up. She picked out her meal on the kid's meals online and then went on to pick her desert! What a character!

Anyway, I'm also attempting to make her a princess castle cake! I'll post pictures on Sunday of our birthday affair!

1 comment:

HOPE said...

Oh how I wish I could be there....and also see what the Princess does on her b'day!!

Oh how cute a castle cake..you know you could make it out of the rice krispies marshmallow recipe! easier to work with than cake...

talk to yu sunday...