Sunday, October 18, 2009

beach cottage inspiration

Here's to my beachy bloggy pals! A little beachy cottage inspiration! :) Don't you just love the little doggy??? And the slipcovered chair...just what I need to match my white couch! I found a FREE ottoman today by the road with the cutest little legs, however, thinking I'll slipcover in white with a skirt:)



 

This is what I'm looking for in my dining room to hold MY white dishes...don't you just love the sea shells and coral!

 


Love the black and white and the hutch is soooo cute? oh...and the wooden horse!

 


I am LOVING this torquoise/bluish/green chandelier!

And the chairs!!!!! Oh my word!

 
Posted by Picasa


Have a beautiful week! :)

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hello Aubrey, reading your profile, wow....you sure have very impressive credentials.
And love your very artiistic and creative talents seeing how you decotate your home.

I love your last pic of that blue chandelier, looks real classy. And I have always loverattan furniture. Can see yours in the rear.
And having corals in your hutch sure matches your Royal Doultan or Wedgewood? Very original.....what I called 'conversation piece'.

Aubrey, you have style and elegance.
Have a pleasant week and keep a song in your heart. Best regards, Lee.