Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello! Anybody out there? Did I lose you? :)

Finally after four days of rain, the sun comes out! I had to pick up groceries today and decided to pick up a pair of sunglasses.


I don't know if it's my new contacts or my eyeballs, but suddenly I'm super sensitive to light and my eyes just well up with tears and I can't see a thing when I'm on the road or outside period. So I went to the PX looking for a pair of aviator sunglasses...I really wanted a pair...forever....I think the girl behind the counter heard my audible gasp when I saw the price tag. For a pair of plastic lenses and fake gold overlay. I asked her was it 10c or 14c...and maybe they odda consider puttin' them things behind glass!!! ;) okay maybe not...


So I settled for a pair of knock-offs at Dollar General. I got a "designer" pair with UV protection for 6 bucks. Now I won't feel bad if I step on them, sit on them, or leave them on the dashboard of the rental car.



H is a self-proclaimed artist. She said her hat was her artist hat. :)


2 comments:

A said...

I hear you Girl! I don't know how anyone can function without sunglasses. I need them ALL THE TIME. Even in the winter.

You look GREAT by the way! :-D

HOPE said...

I see people all the time buying their sunglasses at...yep the $ store. Imagine the panic when losing those pricey ones!

Cute little "artist"

Hugs