Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly offers beautiful holiday cards for FREE to bloggers!

Hey yall! I wanted to pass along this incredible savings opportunity from SHUTTERFLY!!! They are offering 50 Holiday greeting cards for FREE! You can take advantage of this offer here. They have really cute designs to choose from and a variety of other awesome Christmas gifts like their calendars and wall art. Last year I gave my mother-n-law a photo calendar and she loved it! What a great way to give a gift that lasts ALL year long! I think it's great there's still folks out there that will offer these amazing deals during which our economy is still suffering and families still want to enjoy their holidays and give beautiful cards to friends and family!

1 comment:

Loree said...

Oh wow. How fabulous. I heart Shutterfly :)