Sunday, July 19, 2009

pillows


I was shopping online for throw pillows and there not cheap! So I went through my fabric "library" and found lots of fabric I could sew pillows with! :) I made this Americana pillow for the boys room from leftover scraps I had from my toothbrush rug! Turned out cute and the boys loved it...I'm sewing them curtains with the star fabric you see in the pillow.

I used black gingham material below to sew pillow shams for my bed. I added a ruffle for an extra shabby chic
feel. It was the perfect touch:)
Working on my couch pillows now...I will return soon with those pictures! :) Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrie said...

How do you find the time to do all this stuff? You're like Wonderwoman!!

Aubrey said...

hahaha...I used my sunday naptime:) Sometimes creativity takes priority! ;) Besides it probably only took me less than an hour to make this pillow.