Saturday, October 31, 2009

Soldier recieves certificate and award

A rainy Saturday here:( Inside and outside as my laptop recently
decided to crash on me...working on getting that repaired. So I
have no pics to post on my soldiers certificate and trophy/medal
he received yesterday!!!! He passed the final written test and
flight exam!!! Yea!!!

So I'm tapping away for now on my elephant sized, stone-aged computer!
Hoping a few manuscripts I was writing are able to be recovered on my
beloved laptop.

On a happier note, I'm working on a few house projects this weekend,
that I hope to share soon:)

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

5 comments:

HOPE said...

CONGRAUTLATIONS SOLDIER!!! I know he worked hard to earn this and rightly so! AMEN. Thanking the LORD for the answers to prayer.

HOT here today...but, I found some cute striped socks so more Monkey's on the way!!!

Hugs..

Audra said...

Congratulations to your soldier, he is an asset to his country and we in our home are proud to know he is one of many fighting for freedom! Pass on our well wishes and grateful thanks to him.

Sorry about the laptop, funny how dependent we are on them, when they are down, it's like suffering a loss of a family member. Prayers for repair and total recovery of data. Been out of town, college diva had emergency appendectomy Friday morning. Dr. said minutes from bursting. Thank our father she is doing well and was protected from a rupture.

ttfn...

Deborah said...

Congrats to your soldier! I emailed you the other day...hope you got it!

A.B. said...

Congrats to your soldier!!!!! We are cheering for him!
I can hardly wait to see your weekend projects. I am a bit jealous, because I can't seem to get my projects done. Life around here has been crazy. This morning I just told D that "Maybe I just need to embrace crazy as my new normal and learn how to love "craziness". Maybe homeschooling three that are 5, 6 & 7 has something to do with this state of being. Plus, having people over all the time. I wouldn't change any of the above, so yeah, maybe the verse "I have learned it in what soever state I am, there with to be content" comes in somewhere along the line.
Anyway, have fun and I look forward to seeing your wonderful projects.
Missing you!

Mama Kat said...

Broken computers really break up the routine don't they!?! I hope your stuff was saved!!

And yes, congratulations to your soldier!!