Friday, January 29, 2010

I'll be back sooon!




After crashing TWO computers!
and waiting to move..ONCE AGAIN...only this time per/military
....I have not been able to blog and
visit with all my favorite bloggy FRIENDS!

Whom I miss a LOT!!!

Soooo PLEASE...cooome baaaaaaaack to visit!!

I'll be packing this week and will hopefully
have all my act together in another week!
I can't wait to update you all
on the latest and greatest!!

We are also having our SECOND WINTER....
so much for the Ground Hog seeing HIS shadow HERE!!
He'll peek out and hide back under his burrow
with all his stored goodies...til SPRING
...whenever That is!

Thanks for being patient while LIFE
is on hold for me...I'll post some pics soon
and my NEXT adventure in home DECOR!!
I knew there must be a GOOD reason
for MOVING AGAIN!!

Remember this is a DIARY of an..

...ARMY WIFE!!!

2 comments:

HOPE said...

I can't wait for the pics....of the NEW decorating ADVENTURE..and what all is going to be hit with the CAN of SPRAY PAINT!

HUGS..

Anonymous said...

Hey Aubrey!
We share the same decorating ideas so I have had a lot of fun looking at your posts. I have been encouraged by your writings so I thank you for that! We all miss you here in Mount Vernon Washington! Where are you off to now? It's refreshing to hear how joyful you are to fallow your husband. Thanks again!
Blessings to you and your lovely family,
Brooke from MVBBC