- Had a headache
- took two VERY loooooong exams
- drank a whole pot of creme brulee
- made up an apple dessert
- wore my lil black dress
- listened to michael buble while making dinner
- read in two books I'm trying to finish
- played with ziggy and Lowie
- played Cranium with my kids ....I hate "bored" games btw...intentionally misspelled. Why? I hate when you have twenty people and you have to wait your turn...bad bad bad stuff for me who has chronic ADD/ADHD. Either I get told a million times that it's my turn...or I take a turn out of place. My mind wanders after the first 10 minutes and I become this invisible board piece that moves when it's told to.
And don't get me started on Monopoly!!! That's just torture....I can hardly stand 10 minutes and he invents a game that takes 5 hours --sometimes two days to complete.
I start to become extremely generous with my money and property after the first 20 minutes of that game. My kids call it a good deal and I call it a quick way to end a dumb game!
I wonder how long they'll be this naive!!! I like to play games that keep you engaged the whole time....I can't understand why nobody wants to play TWISTER anymore. I always thought it was kinda fun! ;)