Saturday, October 23, 2010

Renewing my soul

Sometimes its okay to embrace our imperfections, be content, and move on.....then sometimes the Still Small Voice is prodding and pushing the thoughts forward faster than I can distract them....at which point I need to surrender and listen....not without a fight of course, cuz that's just the flesh....I'm scared because I might not like what I see. The ugliness and dirt is rearing it's head and I don't like it one little bit.


These "imperfections" are not ones to embrace or love...I need to cast them off and get out of the mire and muck weighing me down and get to higher ground! I have let them suck the life out of me...



"wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word." Psalm 119:9





"The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
He will not will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust."
Psalm 103:8-14





Leaving them behind is the beginning of the renewing of my mind, body and soul, and the reward of peace, happiness, and contentment.



A good weekend to you all~
Aubrey




1 comment:

Shalmalee.... said...

Loved the pictures and the quotes too :)