Thursday, August 11, 2011

Catching up

Well, a week from today the movers are coming to pack our things.  I was told yesterday that we have a house ready for us…however, I still can’t travel with dh….arrrghhhh….there’s a reason I know, so road trip is still in my future, and hopefully this means we won’t have to wait a long time to meet soldier in Germany! I’m super anxious to get over there and get settled before winter.

We are having VBS at church this week, so I’m busy helping the next three nights.

Saturday I’m throwing my boys a birthday party and going away party with their friends from church. I got lots of teen games planned and they are in for a good time! :)

Sewed a dress for Genevieve the last weekend.  It’s been awhile since I’ve sewed for them and it’s that time of year to buy new clothes so I took the girls to Joann’s for some fabric and this is what she picked out! She wanted something with puppies on it…and she found it! :) I was going to take a pic of it and then she had to go and spill her lasagne in her lap, so I’ll post a pic later

And lastly, here is what I wore “wednesday” vintage feature! aubbb

 

 

1 comment:

Abby said...

Youre always so cute:) Can't wait to hear how all the moving and everything goes!! AND see pics of your new place... I love Germany!!