Friday, August 19, 2011

A lil’ ham to brighten your day

* The last of the movers came today…

* I realized today after packing the van, that I really am not a minimalist after all when it comes to packing…

* I’ve been feeding the cat the neighbors ditched when they moved, and I need to find him  a home before I move…

* A wonderful evening tonight spent with my friend Sarah, who graciously has opened her home to us for the next two weeks…till we move on again..

* I will be starting my fourth semester in school in exactly one month…

*got lost today in a beautiful place near Lake Ontario

*playing hide-n-seek in an empty house is way more fun :)

Here some pics of a recent photoshoot I did :)

 alyson19  alyson4 alyson22 alyson20alyson6 alyson10 alison27

Aubrey xo

1 comment:

Perspective said...

So cute! He is a little ham for sure! Hide and seek in an empty house may prove to be a little challenging for the hider and great for the seeker! Can't wait to see you and the kids!!!!!!!