Thursday, January 19, 2012

Courage

 

Guten Abend…..Lots going on around here….Firstly…I was reading my dearest friend’s blog…and I was pondering the question of what will I name this new year?  I’ve heard about people recently naming their new year..I thought about my new year.  Already it seems life is planning it out whether I like  it or not…

I’ve decided to name my new year…2012 Year of Courage!   Courage to learn a new language, to travel alone with my kids, courage to get through the long and lonely nights ahead of me, courage to build new friendships, courage to face this year with two teen boys now, courage to get through three more semesters of school, courage to pray through the storms and the valleys that lay ahead of me.  Courage to do the right thing in moments of weakness. Courage to find the good and positives in all my circumstances.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

Aubrey xo

6 comments:

A said...

Happy 2012 Aubrey. Courage is a great virtue.

weissbunt said...

Courage is a great motto! We can only grow with the challenges we are facing. You are so strong, I'm sure this will be a great year for you and your family. Take care - maks :-)

Loree said...

courage is a wonderful virtue to have :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice for a name! I would say that should have been the name for 2011 for me when I left my Nor'easter nest and came down to the sunny south. But, then again, I didn't know about naming my year. Who knew?

Unknown said...

Hey, I got watery eyes when I read your last comment. Hugs sent your way, truly can't imagine being you right now facing another big separation. Courage isn't easy but its good. Reminds me of Chronicles of Narnia. "No, he isn't safe, but he is good." Hugs to you courageous one! Stay in touch! BTW, still can't find you on facebook. (but then again, I am not on their much anyway)

Jessica said...

Big changes coming again huh? Well if anyone has courage it's you. Germany looks so beautiful I pray you all are doing well. When you have time I have a few blog name changing questions for you. Talk to you soon.