Thursday, July 16, 2009

Time for Tea!

Time to take a break from all the packing and have a tea party!!!!!!

Menu: Earl Grey Tea , chocolate chip cookies, mini pretzels!
You simply can't have a tea pary without freshly picked flowers....thanks to Genevieve!
The rain is gone, at least for today, it sure rains alot here, but today was a perfect lazy day for a tea party, Austin was the server....Avery decided to opt out of the picture...ssshhhh....he likes tea too:)

This is my 2nd post today, so make sure you check the last one! Have a wonderful day...and think of me when you have some tea!:)












Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

HOPE said...

I'd love to share a cup of tea! Peach for me, please. I bet those cookies were delicious!

Oh..my favorite flowers!!!

Nice waiter there...kinda cute!

HUGS...
Nana