Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random questions to pass along:)

1. When you go to Wowmart, what is the first department you shop in?

Visit the fabric department....ALWAYS!

2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?

Um...Twitter? I don't get it...for real. Just updates...so people know they're alive?

3. Profound words you read or thought about today?

James 1:6&7 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let now that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.


4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?

Usually whatever my kids have been singing or playing on the CD...lately, Amazing Love from their VBS CD.


5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:

fruit and slivered almonds...YUM

6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):

don't share your life story.

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?

Didn't have one that I know of...

8. What in your life are you waiting for?

The Lord's return

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?

my mom :) fabric for a quilt, goodies for the kids, rooster hook :), apron, crystal vase, and something blue and white.

10. Today--what song represents you?

My hope is built on nothing less, than Jesus' blood and righteousness!


11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?

That I have so much to be thankful for and so many friends to share my life with!

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?

casual, because I was staying home to homeschool, bake, clean ect...I straightened my hair(naturally curly) and wore some pretty makeup because my husband was coming home early to spend the day with me:) I wore my "go green" t-shirt, because it's super comfortable and I love being green as much as I love the color;)

1 comment:

HOPE said...

Hee hee...GREEN...We'll start calling you G.G. Go Green!

Nice little questionaire..thought provoking.

Your only other name was if you had been a BOY and that was CHUCK ;)

Hugs..