Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I really should be in bed now, since I must get up at 0'dark-thirty
to put the turkey in the oven! However, there's a fat chance I'll
get to touch my keyboard tomorrow so I wanted to wish everyone a
Happy Thanksgiving! May you feel blessed and thankful.

It would take a lifetime to sit and type all the things I'm so thankful
for and even still, if I had nothing, I still could say I'm thankful
the Lord saved me and He is here with me.

I'm thankful for all the things in my life that brought me where I
am today. God's way is the best way...He knoweth the way that I take...

I'm thankful for my husband who is so patient, loving, and supportive.

I'm thankful for four beautiful healthy children...

I'm thankful for the freedom to worship, pray, sing praises, have
devotions with my family, and homeschool my children.

I'm thankful for all the necessary provisions we take for granted...
my home, vehicle, three meals and day, clothes, and all the luxuries.

I'm thankful for all my friends who encourage me and love me.

I'm thankful for the privilege of having been brought up by Godly
parents who taught me about the Lord.

I'm thankful most of all to Jesus Christ for sending His own Son
to die for my sins...a free gift because of His great love!

These are things I'm most thankful for...I thank God everyday for
these things in my life as well. We are not promised another day,
another second. I cherish each day as a new opportunity to love more
and appreciate more.

I try to teach my children thankfulness everyday! A thankful
Christian is a happy Christian. A thankful person is humble,
loving, and possesses a servant's heart...and they never
complain. :)

Thank you Lord for your blessings on me!

No comments: