Friday, November 5, 2010

slouchy hat




Thank you for all the lovely comments! I am thankful for sweet, wonderful friends!



So I'm excited! I stayed up super late last night watching utube...but it was a good thing because I CROCHETED MY OWN SLOUCHY HAT! :) I super love it! And....I saved 30 bucks because the one I really wanted looked like this one!






Wishing everyone a great weekend~ I'm veggin out with a friend on the couch with I Love Lucy reruns and gingerbread cake with cream cheese icing! Yum!
Aubrey

8 comments:

Unknown said...

awww.. man I gotta learn how to do that. I LOVE that hat. Great job.

A said...

Oh Girl -- I LOVE the hat!!!! I have a similar hat from UO but I am telling you, it doesn't hold a candle to yours!! Have a great weekend Aubrey.

HOPE said...

You are sooo TALENTED....I'm not sure I could even follow directions on you tube to do this!
CUTE!!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, super ultra cute! Wow, and to think that you made it on your own, I'm sure that makes it special and exciting to wear and show off. Very talented, need to take crafting lessons and ideas from ya. Miss ya girl!

Loree said...

I love your hat. I really like to wear hats in winter. Saves me having to think about my hair too :)

Shalmalee.... said...

oh wowwwww....thats so pretty!
and more over you made it yourself :)) so it has a personal touch....and you look so damn beautiful in that hat :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, very nice and beautiful in that hat :)

J.H said...

wow really nice!
I am amazed you find a time to do that, you are one super momma!