I thought I would share with you the health benefits of Juice Therapy. We've been discussing this in class (nutrition/holistic medicine).
- Apple: General cleanser, fights infection, stimulates digestion.
- Apricot: Blood builder, constipation, skin problems.
- Grape: Energy boost, low blood pressure, anemia, and respiratory problems.
- Lemon: Gout, arthritis, laxative, and sore throats (always dilute).
- Pear: Mild laxative, constipation, and skin eruptions.
- Beets :Dissolves calcium deposits, kidney problems, constipation, and nerves.
- Cabbage :Obesity, antiseptic, duodenal ulcers, constipation.
- Carrot :Fights infection in respiratory tract. Conjunctivitis, eye trouble.
- Cucumber :Diarrhea, blood pressure moderating, split nails, and hair loss.
- Celery :All arthritic disorders, builds blood, diuretic.
Watch this video on utube! She shows you how to work this amazing juicer and how fast and easy it really is to get your green juice!
I recommend these books for reading up on Raw Juice Therapy.
Raw Juice Therapy John B. Lust
The Uses of Juices C.E. Clinkard
Do you juice? What benefits have you noticed and what recipes are your favorite?