- Wrote a to-do list last night so I could sleep and not think about all that has to get done
- bought stuff to make homemade welcome home signs
- put red sheets on my bed (never had red sheets before)
- took 2 Anatomy & Physiology tests
- talked to a friend I haven't spoken to for 13 years i think!
- found a cute dress I was going to order online, at Sallys aka salvation army (woo-hoo)
- got two super cute leather bracelets in the mail from Japan (birthday gift from sis)
- went shopping for a dress for welcome home ceremony and came home with a sweater and 2 pairs of earrings!!
- did some homeopathy consulting
- wore my chucks all week (love chucks)
- found an aloe vera juice that I LOVE
- started another book "Three Cups of Tea"
Of course I wouldn't want to bore you with every detail of my life in a week. ;)
Finally got shelves for my tv armiore turned kitchen pantry. So nice to have a pantry! I had whitewashed this piece before we moved...considered painting it yellow, but it's white for now!
Hope I can sleep tonight~ Aubrey